See Leads, Customers, Assets and more on a Google Map
Google Maps with your Data
Your customers (or jobs, tasks, or projects) are automatically plotted based on suburb or street location and can be colour coded depending on their status. It’s possible to colour code based on their spending, the status of a task or stage of opportunity. This could let you filter out customers who are overdue to see, or customers who haven’t bought anything from you in a while.
Move off the Map into your Calender
You can also use the map as a visual trip-planner. Simply turn on the calendar and you can click and drag the pins from the map to the calendar – automatically making meetings which will Sync to your outlook. Now, when you click on another pin, you’ll get driving time between the meetings to help with your planning.
Optimise your Route
Smarter Google Driving Directions
Every address in MYOB CRM has a clickable “Navigation” link. This will give you driving directions to that pin from your current location. Handy, while you’re out and about. However, now you can Ask the CRM to give the best line up of visits once you made your selection
How Does Integrating Google Maps with MYOB CRM Help Your Business?
- Plot your data on Google maps and use it interactively, directly within the CRM.
- Your customers (or jobs, tasks, or projects) are automatically plotted based on suburb or street location
- Colour code customers based on status, their spending, the status of a task or stage of opportunity.
- Filter out customers who are overdue on payments, or customers who haven’t bought anything from you in a while.
- Use the map as a visual trip-planner. Click and drag the pins from the map to the calendar
- Automatically make meetings which will sync to your Outlook. including driving time between the meetings
- Manually drag and drop the pins e.g. on large properties you may wish to drag the pin to the entrance that you would normally use.
- Search for leads on Google Maps with MYOB CRM’s Prospect Hunter.
- Effortlessly search the map for potential customers. EG: Suppose you sell product to fish and chip shops. Simply search ‘Fish and Chips’ into the search bar and prospect hunter will find any businesses that relate to your search term. Then just can add them into CRM with one click for further follow up.
Powerful CRM Integrations
Plug in the apps you use to run your business.