How Does Integrating Your Website with MYOB CRM Help Your Business?
- If you rely on your website for leads and sales? Do you have forms on your website or have a shopping cart? If the answer to either of these is yes – then the MYOB CRM has some very neat things to help.
- Any form on your website can be modified to send the data directly into the MYOB CRM – no need to manually enter or upload data.
- Forms can be fully customised based on your preferences.
- Leads are automatically allocated to a team/team member and an alert is sent for immediate and follow up.
- MYOB CRM integrates with shopping carts via WooCommerce and Shopify
- Your business’s website shopping cart is linked to your accounting software through the MYOB CRM. As all software is linked, you don’t have to enter a transaction multiple times.
- MYOB CRM communicates current stock levels to WooCommerce allowing your shopping cart to be updated in real time.
- MYOB CRM also relays stock information to your accounting software so your ledgers are kept up to date. Saving you resources, speeding up delivery and keeping you on track.
Connect and sell to customers through your branded and ecommerce websites
Develop, deliver and track targeted email campaigns with the results updated automatically in CRM.
Customers can view service tickets, buy products, download or pay quotes & invoices.
Gives your customers an online platform for viewing service tickets, buying products, download or paying quotes & invoices
Powerful CRM Integrations
Plug in the apps you use to run your business.