Before you can book your initial onboarding session, please complete the following questionnaire. We will then be in touch with you to arrange a time for your first Zoom session.
Terms and conditions of Onboarding
- All meetings will be conducted via Zoom. For this, you will need audio and a camera is preferred, but is not essential. It is recommended you are using the desktop version of Zoom, not the web version.
- You will be required to share your screen, with CRM open, and participate in the session.
- All sessions will be recorded. After each session we’ll send you a summary email with help links for the topics we’ve covered, along with a copy of the recording.
- Before each session you will receive a confirmation email that outlines the agenda, as well as a calendar invitation.
- After each session, you will have a list of tasks to complete before your next session can be booked. It is your responsibility to complete the assigned tasks and contact us to book the following session.
- Each session has a set agenda. If there are items not on the agenda that you want to discuss, these should be raised in advance to determine if there will be time to cover them. If you have considerable requirements in addition to the set agenda/s, extra charges may apply (we’ll let you know if that’s the case).
- Please be on time. If you are late to your meeting, it will need to be rescheduled to the next available session time; this is to avoid not having enough time to cover the agenda. If the session does proceed late (at the discretion of the Onboarding Manager), no credit will be applied for time lost due to late arrival.
- If you cannot attend and need to cancel a session, please advise us as soon as possible. Failure to advise of cancellation at least 24 hours prior or a “no-show” means the session will be charged as if it had proceeded. If you want to re-book the missed session, there will be an additional charge.
- Details of your Onboarding Package can be found here.