Welcome to MYOB CRM!
Thanks for choosing MYOB CRM, we’re excited to have you onboard!
This guide takes you through the 3 phases of setting up your new database:
- Essential – the basic steps every database needs.
- Additional – some steps may not be applicable. You can also come back to them later.
- Functions – guides to set up each function of CRM, so just skip the ones you won’t use.
If you need help, we have online training, help resources, and Helpdesk ready to assist you.
Essential setup steps
These are the basics to get your new database up and running.
1. Add your business details
The first step is to make CRM your own by adding your business details and logo, which will then flow through to a range of areas in CRM.Open Guide
2. Connect your accounting system
Connect your accounting system so you can get to work with your data straight away. By default, data isn't going to sync between your systems until you tell it to, so we'll show you how to set up your sync settings.Open Guide
3. Set up Teams & Users
Teams let you set permissions that determine what they can see and do in CRM. Once this is done, you can start inviting your Users to the database.Open Guide
Additional setup steps
Once you have completed the essential setup steps, there are optional additional you can undertake that will help streamline your operations and get the most out of CRM. You can always come back to these steps later on; we’ll also cover them in the relevant function guides.
Function setup guides
These guides will take you through how to configure each function in CRM, so just skip the functions that you won't be using.
One place to track, purchase, produce and manage orders and stock. See sales to fulfilment in real-time and sync all data with your accounting system or supported e-Commerce platform.
- Enable batch and serialised stock
- Set up different types of products like Items, Time, Subscriptions and Services
- Identify your manufactured products
- Track stock levels and manage backorders
- Work with multiple warehouse locations for your stock
- Learn how to work with Configurable and Variable products
- Set up your pricing levels for sales
Manage your suppliers and their pricing, purchase goods in multiple currencies and calculate landed costs automatically.
- Manage all your suppliers & purchasing in one place
- Set up your suppliers and their pricing
- Customise your purchasing templates
- Track the shipment of incoming goods from suppliers
- Calculate landed costs on imported goods
Quoting & Selling
Generate professional quotes that your clients can accept and pay online and easily manage the fulfilment and delivery of their orders.
- Integrate with a payment gateway for quick & easy online payments
- Use Insta-Buy Webforms to email, text or embed purchase links online
- Customise web templates for sales
- See real-time inventory availability and manage backorders
- Sync your sales and payments with your accounting system
- Track the shipments of goods to your customers
- Use Customer Portal to connect and sell to customers
- Set pricing for your customers
Use Opportunities to capture leads from multiple sources. See your leads on a map, Kanban view or in a list. Customise stages, rank, and segment leads. Schedule follow-ups, assign leads or run reports and view dashboards.
- Customise your sales pipeline to suit your process & terminology
- Access reporting & dashboards to visualise your pipeline
- Use 'Lead Hunter' to search for leads on a map & add them to CRM
- Manage all your activities, workflow, follow-ups and reminders
- Use Web Forms to automatically bring leads in without data entry
- View your leads as a list, on a map or in Kanban view
Manufacturing links to sales, inventory, and warehouse for real-time data and efficiency. Manufacture goods to order or top up your stock levels.
- Automatically invoice goods as you ship them to customers
- Create multiple bills of material for your products
- Track the actual cost of production
- Manufacture goods to order or just top up your stock level
- View work orders as a list or in Kanban view
- Customise your production stages
From an unknown website visitor, right through to being a customer; we capture every interaction. Every touch point can be captured, shared, and acted on.
- Create 'Smart Lists' to segment your leads & customers
- Use Web Forms to capture data online that feeds into CRM
- Enable ReCaptcha on Web Forms to tell humans from bots
- Sync CRM with Campaign Monitor or Mailchimp
- Use Campaigns to track your budget, activities and results
- Bring your Facebook Leads straight into CRM
- Link your website to CRM via Web Marketing
A complete set of tools to help you manage all types of projects and customer issues. Easily organise & track assets that you service or maintain for customers and use job scheduling to manage the work.
- Centralise customer issues so they are easy to track, sort and report on
- Use projects to manage multiple leads, sales, purchases & activities
- Enable time billing to track & bill time spent on activities
- Use assets to organise & track goods that require servicing or repair
- Work with jobs to provide on-site or in-field servicing
- Assign, schedule, manage, quote and bill jobs
Activities & Workflow
Manage your day-to-day activities in CRM, generate notifications, effectively manage your workflow and segment, and sort and report on your data.
- Create filters and layouts to quickly segment data
- Set notifications, follow-ups and reminders
- Manage your daily workflow with ease
- View activity data in reports or on dashboards
- Maintain visibility on activities throughout CRM
- Quickly involve other users in activities, reminders or mentions
Share and manage contact information so your team always have real-time customer data at their fingertips.
- Enable credit control for customers
- Set preferences and defaults for your customers
- Customise a range of customer fields for easy segmentation
- Work with parental or third-party relationships between customers
- Set follow-ups, reminders and notifications
- Have a 360 degree view of your customers in CRM
- Customise tabs to give you quick access to frequently used areas
- Ensure important information is highly visible